Integrated Tour Sponsorships
EVI believes strongly in the power of music as one of the best ways of plugging-in to consumer emotions and directly linking corporate brands with everyday lifestyle. Integrated Tour Sponsorships are a primary way of harnessing that power.
EVI views Tour Sponsorships as much more than basic endorsements, but rather as wide-ranging integrated marketing campaigns. Our strategy integrates a multitude of activation components into broad campaigns that create true connectivity between corporate brands, iconic musical artists and shared consumer audiences.
The complexities of bringing integrated tour sponsorship deals together are astounding, but it’s an arena in which EVI is uniquely qualified to play. With deep experience in the business and legalities of deal structuring, including music rights, intellectual property rights, merchandise licensing and sponsorship activation, EVI successfully creates win-win partnerships between the nation’s largest retailers and hottest touring acts.
EVI architects and negotiates every aspect of these intricate deals. But, that’s only the beginning. Once the deal is completed, EVI assumes complete strategic and tactical responsibility for orchestrating and implementing the entire initiative. To accomplish the extensive campaigns, EVI’s project management and creative team works with a myriad of entities including the sponsoring corporations marketing, merchandising and PR teams, Artist Management and Record Label, Artist tour management, Live Nation, Radio Stations, fabricators and venue management.
Activation components of EVI Integrated Tour Sponsorships typically include:
- “Title” sponsorship of a year-long tour, which could include as many as 60 sold-out concerts with a top echelon Artist.
- Tour Logo Integrating Sponsor Name. EVI’s creative team designs and produces the tour logo to be utilized in every aspect of the campaign.
- Robust Social Media Engagement- Complete Digital Interactive integration on all social media applications including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat.
- A Proprietary Website hitting on all aspects of the tour and the relationship between the Artist and the Sponsoring Brand. The site is typically a microsite/direct extension of the Corporate retail website.
- An original song inspired by the brand to be used for numerous marketing applications and for live performance on the concert tour.
- National Television Commercials Airing in prime time and cable television programming featuring Artist and the Corporate Brand.
- Primetime Network Entertainment Special: A one-hour, title-sponsored, proprietary broadcast.
- Special Version CD and downloads featuring the proprietary song and content. The content is available exclusively through sponsoring brands retail channels. Custom point of sale displayers are designed to showcase the CD at cash registers inside physical retail stores.
- Social Responsibility Connection: Portions of proceeds from sales help support a corporate brand’s social responsibility initiatives.
- In-Store - In addition to a CD, in-store merchandising can include proprietary concert tee-shirts.
- On-Tour Venue Signage - A comprehensive on-site signage and graphics package makes an unmistakable Artist and brand connection, forming a lasting impression in the minds of concert goers.
- Exclusive VIP Hospitality Area - At the venues, VIP’s and contest winners are hosted in an exclusive branded Hospitality Area. The custom-designed tents serve as the exclusive pre-concert “hang-zone”, complete with seating areas, F&B and air-conditioning. The tent also serves as the meet & greet location with Artist and includes a branded “step and repeat” for photo opps.
- Throughout the nationwide tour, the custom activation Tour Bus and Tractor Trailer serve as the center of the marketing activation effort. Besides acting as rolling billboards, the vehicles function as hospitality areas, radio remote attractions, equipment transport and “home” for the Tour Activation team.
- All at-venue marketing and VIP hosting efforts are executed with precision by a full-time EVI Tour Activation Team.
- Branded Promotional Videos are showcased on the stage-flanking screens prior to every performance. This was a unique opportunity to tie all of the strategic message components together in front of captive audiences all across America.
- Live Radio Remotes – In conjunction with Sponsoring Brand, Live Nation and top radio stations, EVI produces exciting live radio remotes in 20 of the top concert markets across the US. Radio listeners have an opportunity to win merchandise along with premium concert tickets. The Activation Tour Bus travels on location for the remotes, creating excitement and making a strong branding statement.
- Radio Spots - EVI creates a series of radio spots with Artist to promote the radio remotes.
- Tour Fleet Wraps: The graphic design of the band’s touring fleet of 18 semi-trucks features the Proprietary, Branded Tour logo.
- Concert Merchandising - Custom Branded concert merchandise available for purchase at the concerts.
- Artist mention of Sponsorship on numerous national media appearances like Today, Ellen DeGeneres, The View, Dancing with the Stars, the Late Show, etc.
- Coverage in the music industry in publications like Billboard Business Magazine. Components like these form a comprehensive approach that strategically leverages the strength of all partners, creating a new benchmark in tour sponsorship activation.