2021 Virtual Client Conference


Alkami is a leading provider of cloud-based digital banking solutions. Its solutions reshape the modern banking landscape by delivering bold and innovative digital capabilities to US banks and credit unions. *

With four mega-banks controlling 40% of US financial assets, Alkami’s services are crucial as a competitive equalizer for the 10,000 US banks and credit unions that make up the other 60%. The customer base is broad and far-reaching, touching all 50 states, making clear and compelling communication about its products and services essential.

A cornerstone of Alkami’s communications platform is its annual Client Conference. The company leadership is passionate about connecting with customers on a personal level, and that has proven to be a differentiating factor in the company’s success. 
With the pandemic forcing cancellation of live events, Alkami CMO Allison Cerra reached out to EVI to find an alternative channel for this vital component.  

Together, the team developed a strategy to produce a virtual Client Conference for 2021. EVI’s responsibilities included program design consultation, creative design and production of four executive keynote presentations, creation of an opening thematic video and management of the online broadcast via its virtual control room. EVI’s solutions were developed in close collaboration with Cerra and the Alkami brand team. 

In contrast to the green-screen computer-generated sets prevalent in many virtual events, EVI designed and produced the keynotes with a clean and sophisticated cinematic style. The desired look and feel was contemporary, super-clean, timeless and beautiful in its simplicity. Focus was directed clearly on the Alkami executive team and brand identity.

Key Creative and Production notes:

Speakers were shot in-studio against a white psyche wall, using high-resolution RED 4K cinema cameras coupled with the highest quality Cooke movie lenses. 

Multiple cameras were used to capture the presenters, delivering a highly personal and engaging feel. 

A high-tech Scorpio crane created very smooth movement with a multitude of perspectives.

Feature film style lighting was crucial to achieve the desired look.

The 24 frame progressive recording achieved a velvety smooth look mirroring film. 

A 100” 8K Monitor was a foundational element of the set, serving as a beautiful display for content. The high-resolution of the monitor allowed slide content to be shot real time on set rather than being composited in post. This kept the content highly intentional and organic to the studio production.

Feedback on the production has been extremely positive and the online event has accomplished the team’s mission of providing clear, forward-looking and engaging communication with Alkami’s client base.

* Courtesy

More Case Studies